After the successful completion of the 1st AIoTwin Summer School, the AIoTwin Consortium held the Plenary Meeting in Šibenik on Friday, September 8, 2023. The work package leaders presented the status of activities in their work packages, reviewed the achieved KPIs and set the plans for the following period until the end of 2023. Here are some highlights:
- one short-term staff exchange was successfully completed, another is still planned until the end of 2023
- two short-term trainings were successfully organized in 2023
- one expert visit is planned for October/November 2023
- the first summer school has achieved all set objectives
- all 4 Research Domains were covered by the project activities, with a strong focus on RD1 and RD2
- two joint conference publications and one joint journal publication are planned and on their way.
We are looking forward to the new project results!